[DB-SIG] Executing procedures using OLEDB on Win2K question

Jain, Sanjay Sanjay.Jain@ElPaso.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:37:55 -0500

All,

	This is Sanjay Jain with El Paso Corporation in Birmingham, Alabama.
Our department is learning how to use Python, and I am connecting to Oracle
databases using OLEDB on Win2k.  I have some difficulty, in that I do not
know how to execute procedures or use cursors with OLEDB Python on Win2k.  I
have searched far and wide, yet I cannot find out how to do these things.

	We like Python very much so far, but these two items limit our use
of it here.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Please
copy any reply to sanjay.jain@elpaso.com as I do not subscribe to the
mailing list yet :)

Thanks

Regards,
Sanjay Jain
ElPaso Corporation
Contractor, SNG Transportation Business Systems
1900 5th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35202-2563
205.326.2057(Off), 205.979.7892(Res)

This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
sender.