[DB-SIG] PoPy Large Object Query

Paolo Comitini pcm@mixadlive.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:56:13 +0200

On Tuesday 16 October 2001 14:22, Bell John wrote:

> Sorry that this is product specific, but PoPy (and
> psycopg) no longer have active websites/mailing lists.

The web site for Psycopg is http://www.init.org/Software/psycopg

The Psycopg mailing list is very active!

Yuo can consult the archives here:

http://lists.initd.org/pipermail/psycopg/

You can search also the archives here:

http://lists.initd.org/psycopg-mmsearch.html

If you search with the keyword 'OID' you can find this results
http://lists.initd.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=htdig&restrict=&exclude=&method=and&format=builtin-long&sort=score&words=oid

If you need more help,
write on the mailing list.
The authors, Michele and Federico,  will be glad to help you.

Ciao
Paolo

PS:
Popy it's our old product, now is maintained by other people.
Psycopg is the new Product.
It' s written from scracth to avoid all the problems of design of Popy.

> John

Paolo Comitini
pcm@initd.org

paolo.comitini@mixadlive.com

Mixad Live s.r.l.
http://www.mixadlive.com
tel +39-0125-669020, fax +39-0125-668984
via della Cartiera 2
10010 - Parella (TO)
Italy