[DB-SIG] Re: [ python-Patches-448841 ] Patch for PEP 249

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:54:16 +0200

Bob Kline wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 noreply@sourceforge.net wrote:
>
> > Patches item #448841, was opened at 2001-08-07 10:14
> >
> > Submitted By: Bob Kline (bkline)
> > Assigned to: M.-A. Lemburg (lemburg)
> >
> > Initial Comment:
>
> > This patch is submitted to clarify the usage of the executemany()
> > method of the Cursor class.  ....

> > >Comment By: M.-A. Lemburg (lemburg)
> > Date: 2001-08-08 00:54
> >
> > Message:
> > Logged In: YES
> > user_id=38388
> >
> > Everything's fine Bob :-)
> >
> > I'll check in your patch today. Thanks.
>
> How long does it take before a patch in SourceForge finds its way to the
> Python DB-Sig site?  Is there anything further I need to do to have the
> page at http://python.org/topics/database/DatabaseAPI-2.0.html reflect
> what is in SourceForge?

That page is outdated. The link should really point to the PEP
page on SF which should have your patch included.

Perhaps the DB SIG maintainer could change the link to point to the
PEP ?!

CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH