[DB-SIG] DCOracle2 install help.

Titu Kim kimtitu@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:19:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all,
   After one three days battle, i got oracle client
running on my LInux 7.1. I am more than happy to share
the bitter experince if someone need that. Now, i have
to install python db module DCOracle2. Since i use
python 2.2.1, i may not(may i?) use the pre-compiled
binaries. I rebuild it and i have the dco2.so file. I
copy it and put in under
/usr/local/lib/python2.1/DCOracle2/dco2.so. Then i
enter python interactive environment to import this
module using 'import DCOracle2'. The module is not
found. What have i done wrong? Any suggestion or
advice is very appreciated. Thanks.

Kim Titu