[DB-SIG] URL redirection

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
18 Sep 2001 20:50:50 +0200

On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 20:56, Titu Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am trying to implement a cgi script in python
> which will lookup database as user sign in. It will
> redirect the user to different url based on the class
> of the user. How can i implement the url redirection
> mechanism in python? Thank you very much. Are there
> any good examples for web programming to look at for
> this case?

you're asking the wrong half of the question. this list is about how to
lookup user data in the db. i suggest you to use one of the frameworks
better suited for building web sites, like webware ot zope. both provide
db access using any of the dbapi compliant drivers.

hope this helps,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio