[DB-SIG] Parameters in DCOracle2

Marcos Sánchez Provencio msanchez@grupoburke.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:27:53 +0200 (CEST)

First, thank you for your help, I have found out several new things.

The value is stored in the table as 'SAENS     ' with spaces, but _not_ to
thefull length of the column, which is 50. So, the non-parameter query does find
results, but the parametrised query only finds results when providing the
exactnumber of spaces (5 in this case). I can't touch the data in the table. Is
theresome way to get the same results as a SQL*Plus window?

PS. I use now named parameters correctly. Thanks.