[DB-SIG] DCOracle help

Hugh Frater H.E.W.Frater@cs.cf.ac.uk
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:31:48 GMT0BST

I'm a 1st year computer science student at Cardiff university, and
have decided to use python to implement my first year project (WWW
based library system). I have also decided to use the uni's oracle
box to to the database stuff on. I've got the sys admin to install
DCOracle, but am having real trouble with the following:

I can't find any DCOracle documentation out there!

And,

If I try and create a cursor from my connection object, I get a
message which says that cursor is not supported on my Connection
object. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I presume that my
import oci_ line is OK?

Any help would be great,
Hugh Frater