[DB-SIG] Installing MySQL-python on python 2.2

Clement clement@ans.com.au
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:33:57 +1000

Hi Andy,

I get it work from the source code finally.  Having been using the binary
rpm's for sometime, I forgot that to install from the source, I need the
MySQL-devel rpm.  The problem solved after that is installed.

And so I hope that this can help someone with similar problem.

And thank you very much of your assistance.

Regards,

Clement