[DB-SIG] [ANNOUNCE] DB-API 2.0 module for Microsoft ADO

Kevin Jacobs jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:47:45 -0400 (EDT)

Since there seems to be some interest, I have released our toy DB-API 2.0
driver for Microsoft ADO.  It is mostly functional, though only lightly
tested.  The only major thing missing is the ability to bind parameters,
which should not be too hard to add -- most of the code is already there.
Yes, I know it is slow, though that has more to do with ADO than our driver.

Anyhow, give it a try.  Let me know what you think.  Patches that fix bugs
or add features will be greatfully accepted.

Grab it from:
  http://opensource.theopalgroup.com

Regards,
-Kevin Jacobs

--
Kevin Jacobs
The OPAL Group - Enterprise Systems Architect