[DB-SIG] MySQLdb warnings problem

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
11 Jun 2002 15:38:24 -0400

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 02:40, Terry Hancock wrote:

> So maybe it's raising a warning every time I write to the
> database? Why?  And more to the point, what is the warning --
> shouldn't it be giving me some kind of message from MySQL?

It's impossible to say what the warning is without knowing anything
about your database schema. Likely you are trying to set a value that
isn't allowed by the schema: Notice that you did not actually change any
rows:

_mysql_exceptions.Warning: Rows matched: 1  Changed: 0  Warnings: 1

MySQL itself does not give any more information than this,
unfortunately.

--
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0x930B8AB6
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy