[DB-SIG] MySQLdb-0.9.2 release candidate 1

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
20 Jun 2002 19:45:43 -0400

There's actually quite a bit more in here than I would like in a release
candidate; I seriously considered making this another beta, but my own
testing seems to indicate that it's stable. The release notes are here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=95924

Most interesting tidbits:

 * _mysql.connection and .result objects which can be used as new-style
   base classes in Python 2.2 or newer

 * Greatly expanded internal documentation (for pydoc)

 * Improved unicode and blob/array support

 * Package name mimics python.org RPM naming convention

 * A sprinkling of bug fixes

Get it here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22307&release_id=95924

--