[DB-SIG] DB-API Tutorial Session at OSCon

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
20 Mar 2002 16:10:51 -0500

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 15:16, Turcotte, Paul wrote:

> > Just give my an example (a simple one) of how to connect with MySQL and
> add
> > something to a table. That would do. Once I get the idea I'll see how to
> > retrieve, modify, etc.
>

> This FAQ may help you get started.
>
> http://dustman.net/andy/python/MySQLdb_obsolete/faq/MySQLdb-FAQ-3.html

I'll take this opportunity to mention that I'm giving a 3-hr tutorial on
the Python DB-API (mostly using MySQLdb) at OSCon (San Diego, CA) in
July.

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2002/

If you have any points that you think ought to be covered, please let me
know off-list.

Also, I invite any interested parties to give me money by visiting my
web site (http://dustman.net/andy) and putting a large dollar amount in
the field labeled "Gimme some money".

--
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0x930B8AB6