[DB-SIG] db-api fetchmany result type

Federico Di Gregorio fog@debian.org
29 Mar 2002 09:48:24 +0100

--=-Gvp4ay0UhPLSp9L/5rlV

Il ven, 2002-03-29 alle 03:25, Juli=E1n Mu=F1oz ha scritto:
>=20
> The types of the elements of the response of the fetchmany call in the
> db-api, must correspond with the types defined in the database, or can al=
> be strings ?
>=20
> [('0','1')] is a correct result if botch columns are numbers, or must it
> be [ (0,1) ] ?

i think it is better if db types are converted to the best-matching
python types. strings -> strings, numbers -> numbers, date and times ->
wrappers around DateTime objects, etc.

ciao,
federico

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
              La felicit=E0 =E8 una tazza di cioccolata calda. Sempre. -- I=

--=-Gvp4ay0UhPLSp9L/5rlV

--=-Gvp4ay0UhPLSp9L/5rlV--