[DB-SIG] SQLite Extension

Michael Owens owensmk@earthlink.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:20:24 -0500

All,

I wrote an extension to SQLite over the weekend. It should be v2 compliant,
with the exception that it returns all columns as text. This partly due to
the design of SQLite, but I think there is a way around it and will endeavor
to remedy this.

I am in the process of trying to get a sourceforge account set up. Until then,
I am using my old sourceforge account. You can download it at

http://gila.sourceforge.net

This is my first Python extension, and my first database extension. I'm not
saying it's crappy. But if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them. There
is some sample data and scripts in the test directory which should make it
easy to play with.

Enjoy,

Michael Owens