[DB-SIG] Popy - Psycopg - PyPgSQL - PyGreSQL

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
01 Oct 2002 14:22:52 +0200

--=-cfd711gBq+vhz5L9ERQ3

Il mar, 2002-10-01 alle 12:21, Magnus Lycka ha scritto:

> In general I don't mind diversity, but I four
> drivers for the same database seems a bit redundant.
>=20
> Any chance that some of these will merge?

they are all basend on different concepts (apart from popy and psycopg
that are quite similar), so i don't think there is space for a merge.=20

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
                              Viviamo in un mondo reale, Ciccio. -- Lucy

--=-cfd711gBq+vhz5L9ERQ3

--=-cfd711gBq+vhz5L9ERQ3--