[DB-SIG] Popy - Psycopg - PyPgSQL - PyGreSQL

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
01 Oct 2002 15:52:22 +0200

--=-CkmmbB1klK4ArbDrcVrh

Il mar, 2002-10-01 alle 15:51, Magnus Lycka ha scritto:

> Would it be very hard to change psycopg so that
> python programs written for the other drivers
> (in DB-API 2 mode) would work with psycopg?

python prorams work, at least if you don't expect timestamps to be
returned as strings and NULL values to be returned as "". if this is the
case psycopg won't work with your old code.. :(
=20
--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
  Lord, defend me from my friends; I can account for my enemies.
                                                  -- Charles D'Hericault

--=-CkmmbB1klK4ArbDrcVrh

--=-CkmmbB1klK4ArbDrcVrh--