[DB-SIG] Popy - Psycopg - PyPgSQL - PyGreSQL

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
01 Oct 2002 17:34:11 +0200

--=-52fIV6f9TgnRgtb2116L

Il mar, 2002-10-01 alle 16:17, Gerhard H=E4ring ha scritto:

> Perhaps you can get a special deal with Federico ;-) (But I personally
> am not sure that what works for something as large as Qt as a business
> strategy will work for a Python database adapter as well.)

this does not belong really to this ML, anyway..=20

it just won't work for a little project as psycopg. but remember,
selling "alternative licenses" for psycopg is not my business model. it
just makes me feel right and helps rebalancing the proprietary vs free
"war":

if you release code you don't have to pay for anything.

if you don't release code, at least pay for others (me) doing it.

that's all.

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further

--=-52fIV6f9TgnRgtb2116L

--=-52fIV6f9TgnRgtb2116L--