[DB-SIG] Simple Cookbook App Advice
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:03:31 +0000 (UTC)
I'm grand spanking new to programming and python. That said, I've been
looking at the books for a while and I want to start a project. This is
basically my first project and little might come of it but here goes.
If anything ever comes of it a GPL license...etc
The idea is to parse a food recipe from a text file into a database. The
files are all exports from the "Meal Menu" basic program. The initial
platform will be Windows 2000.
* Simple, Simple, Simple
My thoughts right now are Gadfly and Spark.
1) Would people mind if I posted questions to this list?
- A Python DB will be central to the whole thing.
- I will put "Cookbook" in the header if people think thats a good
2) What do people think of the project?
3) Any advice? Any help, much appreciated.