[DB-SIG] mysql vs postgresql (zope)

Ronald Mangaliag rmangaliag@mbox.slu.edu.ph
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:10:52 +0800 (PHT)

we're in thr process of choosing a dbms for a small database project here in
saint louis university, baguio city, philippines...

i was hoping they would approve of my proposal to use zope... and as such...
what do you think is the best dbms we should use....???

i'm considering mysql or postgresql.... or maybe, microsoft access....

what do you think is the more recommended???

would you use zope??? what are my alternatives???

fyi....

the database will have atleast 2000 records...

i might use a win2k box, p4 1.8ghz as a server...

please advice.... thank you....

          E-mail service provided by SLUNET
   Saint Louis University ( http://www.slu.edu.ph )