[DB-SIG] Popy - Psycopg - PyPgSQL - PyGreSQL

Marcelo Pereira gandalf@sum.desktop.com.br
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:11:02 -0300 (BRST)

Hi there (again),

I have download these Python interfaces to PostgreSQL and I haven't find
any documentation (just some examples, basic and advanced, but just
examples).

Which is the better one?? (I know this is a question like:  "PostgreSQL o=
MySQL",  "RedHat or Slackware", "Vi or Emacs", ..., or another religious
question...) I just want to know which is more efficient.

Which module do you use? I would be happy if I had a reference manual
(from any one: Popy, Psycopg, PyPgSQL or PyGreSQL).

Where can I find a reference manual?

Best Regards,

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo Pereira

-- Remember that only God and ^[:w saves.
        __
       (_.\           =A9 Marcelo Pereira     |
        / / ___       marcelo@pereira.com   |
       / (_/ _ \__    [Math|99]-IMECC       |