[DB-SIG] Popy - Psycopg - PyPgSQL - PyGreSQL

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:21:31 +0200

>Il lun, 2002-09-30 alle 19:11, Marcelo Pereira ha scritto:
> > Which is the better one?? (I know this is a question like:  "PostgreSQL=
 or
> > MySQL",  "RedHat or Slackware", "Vi or Emacs", ..., or another religious
> > question...) I just want to know which is more efficient.

Are there any good feature comparisions of
DB-API modules (not just for PostgreSQL) on
the web? Maybe it would be a good thing for
the Python Wiki http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/

I've seen (just checked :)
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/ChoosingDatabase
but it would be nice to see something more of a table with
columns like

name
rdbms
development status
licence
OS
Python versions
Quoting styles
thread support
extras
limitations

Something like that...

BTW, the python wiki is really becomming a resource I think,
and I hope some of you will help add substance to it.

--=20
Magnus Lyck=E5, Thinkware AB
=C4lvans v=E4g 99, SE-907 50 UME=C5
tel: 070-582 80 65, fax: 070-612 80 65