[DB-SIG] hello ! need help with odbc stored procedure

Kurt Kurniawan Kurt.Kurniawan at rbs.org.au
Wed Apr 16 11:19:25 EDT 2003

hello all !

i'm playing around with PythonWin, ODBC, and stored procedures for M$
SQL Server.
Could anybody point me to how accessing a stored procedure from
PythonWin?

The stored procedure has output parameter of binary type, how to get
the value of this in Py? The stored proc has no return value.

Thank's for any help.

- NOTICE -
privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of

this message or any attachments.