[DB-SIG] Re: Re: DSNless connections (w/ mxODBC or others)

Greg Brunet gbrunet at sempersoft.com
Mon Aug 18 11:01:13 EDT 2003

Thanks Marc-Andre:

I probably won't be too adventurous in trying out all the various
keywords. I was mostly just trying to get connected without creating a
DSN.   There had been one great resource that I can no longer find that
had sample DSN-less connection strings for ADO, and they may have had
some for ODBC as well.   The link I mentioned also had samples for
Access, dbASE, and other files which can be a neat way of getting to
even more data formats with a single (mxODBC) toolkit.  Thanks again for
your work!

--
Greg