[DB-SIG] informix connectivity problem

Ratan Prasad Gupta ratanprasad.gupta at teleatlas.com
Tue Dec 30 09:17:08 EST 2003

I have already installed this informixdb module into my linux server,
but I have one problem after doing following steps to run the cgi
script.

1. I make a copy of HTML page which call a mylogin.cgi (on Submit) which

validate the username and password.
2. When it is called and executed by the browser ,no page contents are
displayed.
3. if i run this cgi with python by "python mylogin.cgi", it connects to

the database and displays the table information.
    but when i run using IE browser it is not showing any result.

can u guide me about the bugs in program and configuration. your help is

really worth for me.

thanks in advance.