[DB-SIG] informix connectivity problem

Marcos Sánchez Provencio msanchez at grupoburke.com
Tue Dec 30 14:42:39 EST 2003

Hello there

You must check two things first:

* You are sending the right header Content type: text/html or something
* You can run the script as the www server user (such as www-data,
nobody or whatever), with its permissions and environment.

It does not seem a db problem, though... ¿Does it show any error
message, at the browser or at the server log?