[DB-SIG] DB API 2.0 Anal Compliance Unit Test for review

Stuart Bishop zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:34:27 +1100

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 07:30  PM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> * requiring a separate DB for the test suite is a bit much; I'd
>   suggest to use properly mangled table names instead, e.g.
>   dbapi20xxxxx with xxxxx being some number.

This one hasn't been done yet. I didn't design the test suite to
require a separate DB unless the driver stub wanted it that way.
I also choose 'booze' and 'barflys' as table names because they
are < 8 characters, only alphabetics and pretty much guaranteed
not to conflict with your schema unless your vendor or DBA is
on drugs.

I'm happy to put in a overridable prefix to the table names, but
have not done the typing yet :-)

--
Stuart Bishop <zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au>
http://shangri-la.dropbear.id.au/