[DB-SIG] cx_Oracle mailing list

Anthony Tuininga anthony at computronix.com
Wed Jun 25 17:23:40 EDT 2003

A new mailing list has been set up for users of cx_Oracle, a Python
extension for accessing Oracle that conforms to the Python database
interface API. Please send questions/bug reports and so forth to this
mailing list rather than directly to me (although I'll certainly
continue to respond to e-mails sent directly to me, others might benefit
from the question and the answer). If you wish to subscribe, use the
following address

Since the mailing list is hosted at SourceForge, you can also go to

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cx-oracle/

to get information about the project.

--
Anthony Tuininga