[DB-SIG] Re: Towards a single parameter style

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
01 Mar 2003 12:26:23 +0100

--=-yWDlNnc61Klwl6o4jGar

Il gio, 2003-02-27 alle 09:03, Denis S. Otkidach ha scritto:
[snip]
> Bith examples show that errors are hard to find.  To fix second
> example we should check the length of query, i.e.:
> if condition:

thank you very much for the explanation. i think (but is just IMHO,
obviously) that you choosed a complicated and error prone style (mixing
query and argument) and to avoid error you just made it heavier
(mandatory Param()). i don't see any benefits over the standard way of
binding variables.

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog@debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
  Gli avvoltoi cinesi si nutrono di arte, ma possono anche mangiare
   i `domani'.                                        -- Haruki Murakami

--=-yWDlNnc61Klwl6o4jGar

--=-yWDlNnc61Klwl6o4jGar--