[DB-SIG] adodbapi

Henrik Ekelund henrik.ekelund@vpd.se
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:01:08 +0100

I have now created two new mailing lists for=20
adodbapi, one for developers and one for users.
 adodbapi-developer@lists.sourceforge.net=20
and
 adodbapi-user@lists.sourceforge.net

There is also an adodbapi-announce@lists.sourceforge.net

I think its a good idea to make the tests usable on an empty database,=20
but I would suggest you wait just some days until the new version is=20
released. There is a new structure of the tests in that version.=20

If I get your sourceforge unix name I can add you as a developer.

/Henrik Ekelund