[DB-SIG] help

vivek kumar gupta gupt_vive at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:23:49 EDT 2003

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 james at digconn.co.uk wrote :
>Can someone please point me in the direction of where i can find
>modules to make my postgresql database interact with my python
>I'm running python on windows so i need to find the right setup
>as well. Can someone also poine me in the direction of some
>documentation for the interaction between python and postgresql

I am using pyPgSQL on Windows 2000 and it works very nice.
Documentation can be viewsed using pydoc utility ( Module docs in
your start menu ). Some FAQs are also there on the site.

Vivek Kumar
Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp