[DB-SIG] informixdb module on python 2.2?

Sajec, Mike TQO msajec at tqs.com
Tue Sep 23 11:32:55 EDT 2003

Hello Python DB Experts!

If anyone can help with this I will very much appreciate it!

We're interested in using python at work to connect to one of our informix
databases.  Unfortunately, we're having trouble compiling the informixdb-1.3
module under python 2.2?  It seems the absence of makefile.pre.in in python
2.2 causes the break under py2.2. Is there an easy way around this.  I've
heard rumors of a manual method, but have been unable to track down details.
Again, any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Mike