[DB-SIG] Out of Office AutoReply: [Spam?] unknown

Schevitz, Tanya TSchevitz at sfchronicle.com
Wed Apr 14 09:25:46 EDT 2004

Thank you for your email. I do not work on Thursday and Friday. I will also be out of the office the week of April 12-16 at a conference. Please contact the Metro Desk at 415-777-7102 with any breaking news. Thank you.

Tanya Schevitz

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the San Francisco Chronicle (chronfeedback at sfchronicle.com) immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.