[DB-SIG] cx_Oracle cursor.executemanyprepared()

Orr, Steve sorr at rightnow.com
Fri Apr 30 12:51:45 EDT 2004

I don't see a test case on the executemanyprepared() function. Can
someone give me some sample code to demonstrate how to use this?

I need to develop a fast data insert routine for query result sets
coming from the MySQLdb python module. I'm thinking about iterating
through a MySQL result set (which is list of tuples), say 1,000 or
10,000 rows at a time, followed by mass inserts of those rows into
Oracle committing every 1,000 or 10,000 rows.

Other suggestions?

TIA !!!
Steve Orr