[DB-SIG] A member is looking into your background.

Support Dept support.dept at share1.net
Mon Aug 2 00:56:31 CEST 2004

******YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED ABOUT******

Someone is trying to share Opinions and Experiences about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a submission has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To see what members have posted about you at our website use this link:

http://6.share4.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=db-sig@python.org

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  submissions are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://8.share4.info/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=db-sig@python.org

Sincerely,

Support Department