[DB-SIG] db module wrapper

Randall Smith randall at tnr.cc
Fri Aug 20 08:04:25 CEST 2004

Andy Dustman wrote:

> Non-standard escapes and features aren't a problem; the problem is
> that people write code that use those non-standard features.

Agreed.  And because the objective of the module wrapper in discussion
is to be a standard, it would be advisable to avoid non-standard escapes
when using it.  But that's not sufficient reason not to deal with them.
  I don't think they'll be a problem though.  Ian has pointed out most
if not all of the pitfalls to me, and the wrapper successfully deals
with all of them in its current state.

Randall