[DB-SIG] Time() and TimeFromTicks() constructors

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Thu Jan 8 17:25:40 EST 2004

Il gio, 2004-01-08 alle 23:22, Anthony Tuininga ha scritto:
[snip]
> 2) Raise an exception when these constructors are used, indicating that
> Oracle doesn't support the concept.
>
> I lean towards number 2 myself but would like some feedback from others
> on the list. In both cases the documentation will be updated to indicate
> why these constructors do not work (or are not present).

I'd vote for (2) because it is was the DBAPI mandates for other
not-supported-by-all-db methods (like .callproc).

ciao,

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
              All programmers are optimists. -- Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.