[DB-SIG] WHat's the status of DB modules and datetime.py supp ort?

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Mon Jan 12 06:27:27 EST 2004

Il lun, 2004-01-12 alle 11:24, Jon Franz ha scritto:
[ßnip]
> PS: another small suggestion.  I think it would be useful for the API to
> define required constants for the modules to expose, namely for the
> different fields in description and their indexes.  It seems trivial, and
> is,
> but I imagine it would be useful for many people to avoid opening the
> PEP every time they needed the index for a field in .description.

still thinking about the mappings suggestion. but this is, imho, a nice
addition. i _always_ forget the right index into the description
sequence and having the indices as constants in the module would be a
nice addition.

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  Alla faccia della trasparenza! Ma che si fa, lo si prende e lo si mena?
   (In pubblico, per trasparenza.)                           -- <mrjive>