[DB-SIG] document contains no data

helena bhaska helena_b2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:55:37 EST 2004

Hi everybody,
I am trying to connect to a database and read
something from it in a program that runs under apache.
Here's my code:
db = MySQLdb.Connect(host="host", user="usr",
passwd="pswd", db="db")
c = db.cursor()
c.execute("""SELECT * FROM SomeTable""")
results = c.fetchall()

The execute statement causes the internet browser to
spit out a dialog box with a message "document
contains no data"

If I run these statements from python command line, it
works fine.

First of all, I would like what that message about no
data means...
The apache error log gives me the following:
[Thu Jan 22 17:49:58 2004] [notice] child pid 9186
exit signal Segmentation fault (11) - which obviously
is bad, but I again don't know what this means.

Thanks for any pointers.
Helena