[DB-SIG] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Dodson's S0ftSh0p

Desiree Frye BIAHBSFC at postmaster.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 17:24:06 EDT 2004

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
A hero is someone we can admire without apology.
I have often seen an actor laugh off the stage, but I don't remember ever having seen one weep.
Whatever our creed, we feel that no good deed can by any possibility go unrewarded, no evil deed unpunished.
Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
Mankind differs from the animals only by a little and most people throw that away.
Animals often strike us as passionate machines.
The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
Absurdity. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.
In those days he was wiser than he is now -- he used frequently to take my advice.
Facts are God's arguments we should be careful never to misunderstand or pervert them.
The privilege of absurdity to which no living creature is subject, but man only.