[DB-SIG] Python MySQL Date

samira M'Bata bouataa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:05:49 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a MySql Database with  a table: In this table one of the colums has
the type Date. I use Python to access to my Database: My pb: when  I make a
cursor.fetchall(), it returns me the date as following <DateTime object for
'2004-11-24 00:00:00.00' at 404afd08> and when I make a print:  2004-11-24
00:00:00.00
I want something like 2004-11-24
I tried a split of the element of the tuple but he gives me an attribute
error back. I also tried  severlals functions of the time module and that
wasnt successful. WIch type is it? What should  I try?