[DB-SIG] How can I retrieve single records in a specific order?

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 11:36:44 CET 2004

Hi Casey,

You need to check out the Python DB-API specification at
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0249.html . Thge fetchone operation should
return the next record and then None when there no more. Something like:

RecordData = DatabaseCursor.fetchone()
while RecordData != None:
	do something
	RecordData = DatabaseCursor.fetchone()