[DB-SIG] PyGreSQL (pgdb) Problem

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:40:58 CEST 2005

On 8/8/05, Andy Todd <andy47 at halfcooked.com> wrote:
> Don Parris wrote:

<snip>

> Don,
>
>  From the documentation[1] it looks like pgdb requires the mxDateTime
> module[2] to work properly. You'll need to go to the URL[2], download a
> copy in the appropriate format and install it on your system.
>
> [1] http://www.druid.net/pygresql/README.txt
> [2] http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxDateTime.html
>
> Regards,
> Andy
> --

Yeah, I've got the Egenix package installed now.  I ran into a bit of
trouble getting connected - most likely my own inexperience with the
syntax or something.  Pygresql is a little different from MySQLdb.  I
haven't had time to fiddle with the workings of pgdb to see if I can
get it working on my own, as I've been working on two other projects
the past couple of weeks.  If I can't figure it out when I get back to
it, I'll post further questions on the list.

Thanks everyone for your help thus far,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist