[DB-SIG] need help

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 15:04:26 CET 2005

I don't know Oracle but there should be (surewly must be) an option to dump
the contents of a database or table to SQL (in MySQL it is mysqldump) after
which you can tweak the SQL and then simply run it from within the MySQL
monitor: eg source oracle.sql  where your dump file was called oracle.sql
You may evenb be ablke toi get away without tweaking the SQL at all. In
principle it should not be needed.

Peter