[DB-SIG] need help

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 15:04:26 CET 2005

I don't know Oracle but there should be (surewly must be) an option to dump
the contents of a database or table to SQL (in MySQL it is mysqldump) after
which you can tweak the SQL and then simply run it from within the MySQL
monitor: eg source oracle.sql  where your dump file was called oracle.sql
You may evenb be ablke toi get away without tweaking the SQL at all. In
principle it should not be needed.