[DB-SIG] Is there a fox pro substitute for linux?

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:56:30 CEST 2006

Hello again,
Not sure if this is a right place to ask this but is there a "fox pro"
substitute in Linux or a program that would act in a similar way but
be platform independent (Linux,mac,win)?

Fox pro aka, GUI way to design layout for database results, drug and
drop, adjust size by mouse, create GUI for entering data in few
minutes, and you just have to create sql.

I assume something written in Java, or python. But I'm not sure if it
exists or not. Does anybody came across something similar?

Thx
Lukasz