[DB-SIG] PEP-249 Italian translation

meo bogliolo boglio07 at bogliolobartolomeo.191.it
Mon Mar 27 23:44:15 CEST 2006

I'm translating the PEP-249 for the Italian Python site
(http://www.python.it)
and I noticed a couple of points I'd like to understand.

The interface specification list of section contains "DBI Helper Objects"
(line 25),
while I think they were requested only on the version 1.0.
Maybe the reference can be omitted.

I think that Line 690:
        exposed on the Connection objects are attributes (in addition
should be:
        exposed on the Connection objects as attributes (in addition

Looking forward from hearing from You
meo