[DB-SIG] I need ur help plz :)

Yasmeen Alkadi yasmeen_alkadi at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 09:18:08 CEST 2006

Hello . .
 I am trying to control and NIDS (network intustion detection system) that uses Snort via mobile phones, but I need urgent help please in the following topics below:

 1. How to send a text file from a PC running windows to a nokia mobile phone series 60, for example nokia 6680 via bluetoooth

 2. How python that is installed on the mobile phone reads the accepted bluetooth message that was recived just a hwile ago in number 1.

 Thank you so much for your help, I really appricate it :)

 Jasmine . . .