[DB-SIG] [ANN] InformixDB-2.3 released
carsten at uniqsys.com
Sun Oct 1 16:41:10 CEST 2006
I am pleased to announce a new release of InformixDB, the DB-API 2.0 module
for connecting to IBM Informix database engines.
Changes since version 2.2:
- Allow parameter list for executemany() to be arbitrary iterable objects.
- .prepare() method and .command attribute for explicitly prepared statements
- Python 2.5 compatibility
- Bug fixes:
* Rare crashes caused by missing error check in DESCRIBE step.
* Inconsistent UDT input binding caused SQLCODE -1820 in bulk insert
(executemany) if UDT contents went back and forth across 32K size
boundary or between null and non-null.
* EXECUTE PROCEDURE erroneously attempted to open a results cursor for
procedures that don't return results.
* Date columns were read incorrectly on 64 bit platforms due to mixup
of int4 versus long.
Downloads and info at http://informixdb.sourceforge.net
More information about the DB-SIG