[DB-SIG] Additional DB API Extesions

Art Protin aprotin at research.att.com
Wed Oct 25 17:40:42 CEST 2006

Dear folks,
    I am new to this group and I have not found an easy way to search
the archives, so:

1)  I need help finding the earlier discussion(s) about a method on
class cursor for defining stored procedures;

AND/OR

2) I want to discuss now such an extension so that what I implement is
most similar to what other interfaces offer.

Also has there been any discussion about extensions to support other
query languages for those databases that have something besides SQL (as
in a DBMS that supports SQL and its own non-SQL language)?

    Thank you all,
    Arthur Protin