[DB-SIG] Survey of Python database interfaces

Mario Frasca mfrasca at zonnet.nl
Mon Sep 11 08:52:51 CEST 2006

On 2006-0911 13:12:32, Sanghyeon Seo wrote:
> 2006/9/11, Sanghyeon Seo <sanxiyn at gmail.com>:
> > I catalogued Python database interfaces supporting DB-API v2, and I
> > have found 28 of them. The links are collected here:
> > http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/python/database.html
>
> The same information is also available on PythonInfo wiki: I edited the page.
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/DatabaseInterfaces

since you (we) are at it, why not adding some information about the
development status of the project?  things like " DCOracle2 is currently
unmaintained, and no support is available." or "the original psycopg 1.1.x
(now obsoleted by psycopg 2)"

I would say: two columns for "product status (alfa, beta, stable,
obsoleted)" and "project status (active, mantained, unmantained)".

regards,
thanks,

Mario Frasca

--
Windows NT encountered the following error: The operation completed successfully.