[DB-SIG] Article about performing queries with parameters

Carsten Haese carsten at uniqsys.com
Mon Jul 23 19:32:27 CEST 2007

Hiya all:

I apologize in advance for tooting my own horn, but maybe there are
people on this list who find this valuable. I write a blog about
developing Informix applications in Python, whenever my spare time
permits, and the current edition covers how to perform queries with
variable parameters. This may be a good place to point the next newbie
who stuffs values into a query with %s.

The article has a slight InformixDB slant, but the basic ideas apply to
other DB-API modules.

Here's the link to the article:
http://informixdb.blogspot.com/2007/07/filling-in-blanks.html

Best regards,